Study Medicine in India
Healing wounds, caring for the ailing, if that is what you want to do, then a career in medicine is awaiting. To study medicine in India, you need to first qualify the various entrance exams held throughout the country. Choosing your specialization and a proper medical college is vital for pursuing a career in medicine.
Medical colleges in India
The most important factor to be considered to study medicine in India is the right medical college. Listed below are the names of some of the prominent medical institutes of the country.
All India Institute of medical Science (AIIMS)
· St John’s Medical College Hospital
· Maharashtra University of Health Science
Christian Medical College and Hospital
· Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
· All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
· Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi
· All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
· Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institutes
Study Medicine Essential Steps
Study Medicine in India, Taking the medical entrance test, choosing the correct course or getting enrolled in a proper institute for studying medicine are all essential steps of studying medicine in India. So, on this page, we have tried to cover various aspects that go into studying for medicine in India. We have tried to understand Medical studies in India by broaching on the topics like- Medical Courses in India, Medical Entrance Exams, Syllabus For Medical Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Coaching Institutes and finally touching the points that need to be concentrated upon while preparing for Medical Entrance.